
This night was very interesting. I met my cousin Michael there at the show but not right until the show almost started. I decided to buy the Reinvention Tour VIP Pass through the ICON Fan Club. That pass allowed me to go inside the building 2 hours prior and have a private meal/ drinks before the show. I decided to wear camouflage army outfit, dog tags, and boots to match some of the dancers for the military section of the concert. When I was walking inside the Centrum with my pass around my neck, I had some guy with a walkie talkie approach me and say "Let John know that there is a major accident on the highway and that we cannot start the show until more people arrive. Tell him we wont be starting until around 9:45 this evening!" So I told him "I will do that! I thought it was rather hilarious that I had to locate someone from Madonna's tour team and I let them know that the concert could not begin until around 9:45. I know this really isn't a big deal. It was funny to me because I was just walking around the stadium in the private halls and they thought I was one of the dancers.
No comments:
Post a Comment